1. What is BulkSMS ?
Bulk SMS is basically a platform through which you can easily send thousands of messages at a time on random mobile numbers by just a simple click.
2. What is the basic use of Bulk SMS?
Bulk SMS services are vastly used across the globe to viral any kind of news, information, product, brand or services to any individuals or to various groups of people.
3. Can I test a demo account before buying Bulk SMS services?
Absolutely Yes!! We do provide such facilities to our buyers & clients. Before buying our services we give you details of our dummy account. You can easily log into it and test about how our services will work for you.
4. How I came to know, my messages get delivered?
It’s easy; we will provide all delivery details of sent SMS in your account itself.
5. What is the refund policy of non-delivered messages?
If any issues caused due to SMSC or SMS pushed on any DND numbers, we will credit that much SMS in your account within 48 hours. We are not responsible for any issues caused by 3rd party.
6. How much SMS I can send at once?
At a time you can send 1 lakh SMS.
7. Following rules of TRAI is necessary? Is @BulkSMSInBD follows their guidelines too?
Yes! Following TRAI rules while sending BulkSMS is important else you will get punished and we @ @BulkSMSInBD strictly follow TRAI guidelines.
8. Which type of SMS can I push on DND numbers?
Only transactional ones, Promotional SMS can’t be pushed on DND numbers in any circumstances. If any organization will do it intentionally or accidently, it will be penalized 25000 INR per SMS by TRAI.
9. Can I send personalized SMS to my contacts through PC?
Of-course you can!
10. Do you provide HTTP or XML API to use in your premade software?
Yes, we do provide HTTP & XML API to use in our premade software along with the documentation on how to integrate it with your software.
11. What is API?
The role of API is to provide an interface between different software systems. Bulk SMS API is a quickest way of delivering SMS to the intended recipient’s cell phones. API is of several types including general API and specific API.